Staircase Ritual Staircase Ritual

268, not bad for my first try

Break the Limits! Break the Limits!

Great game, but quick question on the subject of the game, and a theory on what it is about. Is it about someone in a coma and the monitor represents either a mother or another member of family / friends of the person in the coma? Because when he wakes up, I imagine someone looking over at him in a hospital bed, saying "I can't believe it" in response to his waking up. Also, I love how you added the stages of grief in there too.

Netflix And Chill Netflix And Chill

I loved this game, and I got the ending where we "chilled" (Yes, that is a thing, you can win the game and chill with Marta). My Hammer Time dance really helped a lot I believe. Although, I do have a small complaint with the music, it would be great if you could add a mute button so that it is possible to not listen to the loud music the entire play-through.

Jasonario responds:

Working on this one now, thank you!

Saving the Company Saving the Company

It's really good and I hope there's a sequel!

Paladog Paladog

At level 20 it became so hard that I just couldn't complete it no matter what I did so 3/5 for me!

Army of Ages Army of Ages

Much better than age of war how 2 tiers and I just got water and all tier 2 it won!

Photoshop Color Tutorial! Photoshop Color Tutorial!

Hey look it's Sora on it he's got the keyblade yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just for that 10/10!

Escape Pico's School Escape Pico's School

I already know I got the achievement! I accidently walked past the badge lol and came back to find it again! Really good game you deserve that 5/5!

Escape Pico's Mansion Escape Pico's Mansion

I rate it 2.5 stars because it's good but there's a bug where you cant get the spoon or enter the code so that put it off for me.

Story maker beta Story maker beta

Dragonforce yay!!!!!!!!
My story was this:
One day, when Dan was flying his UFO, his UFO beeped, signaling that it was runing low on fuel, so Dan landed on the nearest planet, planet Kreludor. Which was inhabited by Purple Kreludan's, so Dan got out his trusty Ray gun and proceded onto the surface of planet Kreludor, as he walked away from his UFO, he saw a Purple Kreludan, he faced his Ray gun at the Purple Kreludan and shot it in the Head. The Kreludan fell to the ground, with blood pouring out of it's Head, Dan bent over to the dead Kreludan and searched its corps for anything that his UFO could use for fule. But sadly, no such luck, there was no fule, but as Dan stood back up, he turned around, and he saw a group of Purple Kreludan, now he regreted shooting the Kreludan in the Head, because now all the Purple Kreludan's where Angry, and they ran after him. Dan was bashed to a bloody pulp with Sword's, and was then fed to the king of planet Kreludor. The End (wasnt that a happy ending)